How to use Pathao rides
Pathao is the best way to move around your city!
New to Pathao? Want to know how Pathao rides work?
Pathao is a ride sharing application that connects you to a nearby Pathao rider. It is simply the best way to get to your destination. Whether you’re in a hurry or want a relaxing ride, Pathao always has a ride option for you. Pathao brings convenience to your fingertips. With just a few clicks, you’ll have a rider at your pickup location within 15 minutes, ready to take you to your destination. It’s that simple!
Download the app now if you haven’t tried it yet. We guarantee you’ll love Pathao rides!
How does it work:
- Open your Pathao app
- Select the Bike option
- Type in your destination in the Tap to select destination area (at the top). You can also select Set on Map to manually find your location
- Once your destination is selected, press Done
- Select Bike and press Send Pickup Request
- Pathao will connect you to a nearby rider
- Once your rider arrives, hop on and you’re off to your destination
Safety tips for you
- You should always wear a helmet before getting on or starting your trip as this will prevent any unforeseen head injury
- Your helmet should not be too loose or too tight. A comfortable fit is recommended for proper safety
- You must not share any personal information with your rider
- You should always sit still and keep your feet on the pegs or footrest at all times. Do not put your feet down at stops or hang them as it can upset the bike’s balance
- Do not attempt to get on a moving bike. Only get on while the bike is stationary and your ready for you.
- To securely mount the bike, place one leg on the footrest closest to you and swing your other back and over
- Avoid any verbal communication while on trip as it can disrupt your rider’s focus. You can however use hand signals for giving directions.
- Remember to get off and abstain from smoking during refuelling at petrol stations.